Portola Hills Elementary PTA
Portola Hills PTA is a volunteer organization made up of and run by parents, teachers, administrators, and community members. Our mission is to provide the highest quality educational experience and empower every student’s full potential at Portola Hills Elementary.
The PHE PTA fundS:
- STEAM Lab
- Technology needs including Chromebooks & iPads
- Science & Engineering Fair
- Classroom & Library Enrichment
- Family Fun Nights
- Spring Carnival
- Scholastic Book Fair
- Parent Education Nights
- Art Masters
- Performing Arts Assembly
HOW CAN YOU HELP SUPPORT THE PTA?
Our PTA helps make your student's PHE experience unique, fulfilling and memorable. Your ideas, your time, your talents, and your VOICE are all truly needed. Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Attend a PTA General Meeting. Access the calendar here.
- Become a part of the PHE PTA family! Membership is full of many benefits - join here.
- Join a committee - indicate your area of volunteer interest here.
- Donate to our fundraisers -- and inquire about your company's matching gift program to double your gift!
Thank you for your support!