Portola Hills Elementary PTA
Who are we? What are we about?
Portola Hills PTA is a volunteer organization made up of and run by parents, teachers, administrators, and community members. Our mission is to provide the highest quality educational experience and empower every student’s full potential at Portola Hills Elementary.
What does PTA fund?
Chromebooks, & iPads
Performing Arts Program
Classroom & Library Enrichment
Performing Arts Assembly
Family Fun Nights
Parent Education Night
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT YOUR STUDENT & PTA?
You can make a real impact on your student’s experience and education at PHE and also have a lot of fun!! We are all in this together and that is why I encourage each parent to think about getting involved with PTA. You won’t regret it!! Your ideas, your time, your talents, and your VOICE are all truly needed! Here are a few ways you can help:
- Come to our PTA General Meetings. You can find our meeting calendar here. Enjoy some delicious breakfast goodies, hear about upcoming events, and share your ideas and input.
- Become a part of the PHE PTA family!! Membership is only $10 per adult and provides many benefits.
- Support our fundraisers – Fall Giving Campaign, Silent Auction, Olympic Day, restaurant nights and passive fundraisers! They directly fund the extra programs and activities that all PHE students receive and benefit from.
What is NEW for 2019-20?
PTA-funded School Programs
- Dance with Dawn for K-3
- Theater in Action (performing arts program) for 4-6
- Silent Auction is back!
- New giving campaign in the fall instead of selling product.